Re: A situation

On Sat, Jan 26, 2019 at 8:05 PM Jonathan Cameron
<jic23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, 24 Jan 2019 08:46:07 -0700
> Kerry Miller <n0wiq@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Hi People,
> >
> > My situation is:  I have a PlutoSDR connected to a Raspberry Pi model
> > 3B+ with a 64Gb micro SD mass storage.  I have gotten the PlutoSDR
> > drivers loaded onto the Raspberry Pi,  I have gotten gnuradio with
> > gnuradio-companion loaded onto the Raspberry P.  The GUI lets me make a
> > flow graph including the PlutoSDR transmitter and receiver.  The Python
> > code generated by gnuradio-companion can't find the PlutoSDR gr-iio
> > driver to exercise the PlutoSDR. My question is:  How to expand Python's
> > view for the PlutoSDR iio interface?
> >

> Hi Kerry,
>
> This isn't really a kernel IIO related issue.  Now there may be
> people on list that can help, but you are probably better off talking
> to the supplier (Analog I think?) or relevant SDR community.

Hey,

I can't tell for sure if it's gnuradio or gr-iio issue.
But I agree it's not a kernel issue.

For gr-iio issue,the place to report things is:
https://github.com/analogdevicesinc/gr-iio

If it's gnuradio, then maybe here:
https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio

Thanks