Example for buffer-dmaengine?

Hello everyone,

(Never done this before, let me know if I do anything incorrectly).

I am looking for a dummy example on using the iio/buffer-dmaengine

I have found several SDR examples in the linux/driver/iio/adc. However
I am struggling to implement a simple version of them myself.

The main road block I have currently seems to be a different between
the AnalogDevicesInc github project and Torvalds. Specifically the
difference is in  “linux/include/linux/iio/buffer-dmaengine.h”. One
takes 2 arguments and the other 4.

Along with this when attempting to add a module that uses dmaEngine I
get the following dmesg: “Unknown symbol iio_dmaengine_buffer_alloc”

Am I missing something stupid?
Am I using an obsolete functionality?
Should I be using iio/kfifo_buf.h?

Thanks everyone,