New employment - Same person ;)

Hi All,

Just a quick note to let you all know I'm now actually doing a day job
in linux kernel development here at Huawei.  It's tangential
enough to IIO that there should be no possibility of conflicts of
interest.

Hopefully the only change IIO people should see is that I might get back
to your emails a little faster!  Will be figuring out practical bits
and bobs like where I do pull requests from etc over the coming months,
but chances are not much will change.

Cheers,

Jonathan