Re: SI1133 light sensor: Is there anything to refer to?

Hello Olivier,

> We've recently been trying to make the SI1133 light sensor work according to
> what's written in its datasheet. Unfortunately many questions remain and the
> si1145.c driver seems largely different from si1133. We believe that any code
> sample would be of a great help. Are you aware of any driver, unmerged patch
> or other code sample for this sensor?

the si1133 belongs in the same family as the si1153 which has a different
register layout than the previous chips, so I think a separate driver is
needed

I do have an eval board for the si1153 and started a driver, but it's not
ready for submission (yet), the si1133 should be a lot simpler than the
si1153

regards, p.

--

Peter Meerwald-Stadler