Re: [RFC v2 5/7] ASoC: stm32: add DFSDM DAI support

Hallo Arnaud,

> Thanks for your highlight on typos.
> I did not pay to much attention on it, as i should for a patch candidate
> for upstream. Surely wrongly...
> For your information, aim of this RFC is to discuss the way to integrate
> the DFSDM drivers in ASoC and IIO. So the patches associated can not be
> upstreamed in current version.

I've seen the RFC tag in the subject; the extra effort to pick out some
trivial mistakes is only little additional work when reading the code, I
though it might be useful...

the overall design it quite hard to grasp...

regards, p.

--

Peter Meerwald-Stadler
+43-664-2444418 (mobile)