FOSSASIA Industrial IO talk

Jonathan et all,

So the talk I gave at ELCE has been accepted for FOSSASIA Summit in Singapore. It will be slightly different format, much less time slot, and I plan to highlight medical applications of IIO using an oximeter since they are a leader in the world in biotech. Worst case I'll show the LIDAR applications and thermocouples but my MAX30102 patchset works just need userspace applications.

This conference runs March 17th to 19th in the Singapore Science Center which is next to fake ski mountain :).

So if anyone wants to talk IIO after the conference I plan to stick around for a week. Singapore is my favorite place in the world because durians!

Also I'll be attending ELC in Portland... since it is 6 blocks from my flat.

Thanks,

Matt--