Question about submitting patch set against staging/iio/light/tsl2583

Part of the tsl2583 driver cleanup that I am working on involves adding
device tree support to that driver. Based on the isl29018 driver cleanups
that I did, I now know that the device tree maintainers should be CCed for
any device tree changes. What is the appropriate way to submit my patch
set that spans two different subsystems? Should I submit my lone device
tree patch to linux-iio and CC the device tree maintainers? Then submit
the rest of my patch set to just the linux-iio maintainers? Or should I
CC the device tree maintainers with my entire patch set? I'm leaning
towards the separate approach to reduce the amount of noise to the
device tree list.

Brian