[RFC] dynamic iio consumer channel mapping

Jonathan et al,

Shortly going to be doing a project that requires an iio_map mapping
for using an iio  channel input from an ADC. I've notice all seem to
be platform_data or hardcoded due to it being a SoC or statically
known MFD mapping.

For my application it isn't correct to create an hardcoded iio_map
mapping with the ADC driver (ti-ads1015) since nobody else would care
about it, and wouldn't help in the case of multiple instances of the
same ADC.

But I would rather avoid the technical debt and uglyness of using a board file.

What would be the best way via ACPI and DT to define channel mappings
between name, consumers, and consumer channel names? Thought I request
input here before I make any core iio subsystem changes.

Thanks,

Matt