Re: Adding MAX1363 to BBB

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 05:24:21PM +0100, Jonathan Cameron wrote:
> On 31/08/15 17:01, Greg Wilson-Lindberg wrote:

Ah, yes. Looking at the datasheet the interrupt is triggered by a window
comparator not end of sample.

> > Or, alternatively, can I just get individual readings through IIO?
> Either via sysfs, or by adding a sysfs trigger and poking that.
> To add a sysfs trigger you'll need to probe the module, then poke
> a number into the add_trigger attribute to create a trigger which can
> then be associated with the max1363 (as normal).
>
> Then to 'fire' the trigger write to the trigger_now attribute of the
> relevant trigger.
>
> Ideally Daniel will be back soonish with a final version of the
> high resolution timer trigger that would also work well here.
> (it's rather tied up with some configfs support which wis
> trickier!).

It is probably easiest to sample using sysfs directly.

This would be same as the last method we tried while trying to
access to TI ADC and touchscreen simultaneously.

http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-iio/msg20577.html