Re: BBB IIO ADC access not working

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 10:08:39AM -0700, Greg Wilson-Lindberg wrote:
> Hi Michael,

Looking at the commit logs, I see no mention of this type of behavior in either
kernel.

Here is something that never landed in the mainline kernel:
https://github.com/beagleboard/linux/commit/e655e2f723a4e78a47868f766e4c141deca5e234

Have you tried a more recent kernel release to see if this behavior is still
occurring?