Re: trigger removal problem.

On 05/14/2012 05:54 PM, Ge Gao wrote:
> It is about 7000 lines. It contains seven ".c" files and three ".h" files.
> This is a driver that can drive all invensense MPU chips(MPU3500, MPU3050,
> MPU6050, MPU9150) and support all the features of the chip.
Cool. Sounds like quite a beast ;)

Ideal would be to introduce the driver as a number of patches, but if
that really isn't possible see whether you will break the
vger.kernel.org limit of 100,000 characters.

Another option is to attach it as a patch file, but that tends to reduce
the number of people who take a look drastically!

If you want to send me a copy of the raw patch I'd be happy to advise
on whether it can be sensibly broken up into smaller parts.  I'll only
do a formal review once it is on the list though!

Jonathan