iio-blue.git reorganization.

This dev tree as I warned is not stable.  It's more or less
a dump of my local working tree.

As such I hope no one minds the wholesale reorganization I've just
pushed out to kernel.org.  Basically I've sorted patches
into fixes / cleanups1 / chan spec conversions / cleanups2 / controversial bits / other stuff.

fixes and cleanups1 have gone to Greg for now.

The controversial bits are:

* trigger rework to make removal safe.

* chrdevs merging into one.

* in_ out_ prefix on channnels.

* endian description addition.

* extend scan_mask and event codes to allow for more channels.

Comments on anything and everything welcome!

Jonathan