Re: drivers for usb daq card

Hello,

http://lists.kernelnewbies.org/pipermail/kernelnewbies/2011-April/001616.html

>> I am newbie so I dont want to do something that will be hard
>> for me to work with :)
> Two initial questions.  Do you have the full docs? NI haven't been
> helpful to my requests in the past (which has put me off ever using
> their kit again).

I dont have any docs other than what is available on their website. Is
it possible to track the usb traffic and work with that. The device
that I am working with in pretty basic and we are interested in only
the getting the analog input data for the time being.

> Secondly, why does this want to be in kernel space?

There are few similar devices in the staging/comedi/drivers area. I am
just following them! I dont know whether comedi can work with libusb.

Thanks.