Re: linux: Goodbye from a Linux community volunteer

Hello Serge!
I do not have many contributions to show to give it extra weight nor do
I actually know you.
Nevertheless I still wanted to say thank you for your nice message even if
it is for a sad occasion, and share your sentiment of hoping
for more pleasant circumstances.

Best regards,
Reimar

(and apologies if anyone is annoyed by the wide CC list, but I think it's
important for at least some thank yous to be public and nobody else seems
to have written one yet)