The SATA_ini162x.

Hi

Is there a workaround to activate the driver again?

We have a small production server that stopped working due to Ubuntu disabling access to the drives connected to the controller.

Fortunately for us, we are not using the RAID function of the unit, only using it as a disc-controller. That is, the pass-through function.

I have been ill for a long time and not been able to start doing research as the what the issue is, and I just found this information.

Best regards.

Magnus