[Announce] ZDM-Device-Mapper

All;

Seagate is release the much requested device mapper shim for SMR.  In
response to requests at Linux Plumber's Conference, we've make it
available as soon as possible.

We've held off releasing it to ensure stability and to remove
frustration and reduce bring-up time to other developers who have
shown interest in exploring SMR solutions.

We encourage testing and collaboration to make this a great product
for the first generation of SMR drive support.

Please reply to me directly for questions.

location:
https://github.com/Seagate/ZDM-Device-Mapper

Adrian Palmer
Firmware Engineer II