mocking EH

Greetings,

I'm modifying the stock ahci driver in order for use in a lab environment.  When working with drives that don't have FW images yet, I must mock the standard EH methods.  This requires that I override the standard error handling techniques done in ahci.c with my own.  I've made it so that one can override via a property in /sys/class/scsi_host/hostN/... .  This works well.  Yet, my own functions are never called more than once.  What's worse is that when one toggles the alternative back to the standard, the regular EH never kicks in again either.  So, I'm apparently missing a setting, or clearing something, in the ata_port->ata_link->eh_context structure (not sure I got all of those structures correct).  What should be set on these in order for subsequent calls through the scsi_error_handler() chain?

Andy