copy speed slows down

Hi, dear AHCI SATA developers.
I would like to seek your advice and help.
Background.
I am developing a bootable Linux distribution for our company which takes into account the requirements of corporate security based on Debian using utility debirf. Our company is growing and more and more often in life begin to use computers enabled with thunderbolt support, such as the MacBook, MacBook Air, and even HP ZBook. Until the middle of this year, the company had only external drives firm Lacie: Little Big Disk 1TB included 2хSamsung 1 HN-M101MBB 1 TB 5400rpm. For some employees who really need the speed I changed the Samsung to OCZ Vertex 3. However, in mid-2014 were purchased external drives Lacie Rugged USB3.0 Thunderbolt and thunderbolt adapters firm Seageate (eg SRD0002 and others) to transfer files between computers departments (departments can not be connected to the network), in which there is no thunderbolt interface.
All devices are colldplugged and formated to ext2.
And in November, it is time to update the entire distribution taking into account the growth of the organization and the change in security policy. Using well-established pattern, I downloaded the latest distribution Debian jessie from November 17, 2014 with the kernel 3.16.4. and here began the adventure since dropped copy speed on ext2, in some cases up to 50 Mb/s. (see technical description below). I thought about it and decided to try kernel with thunderbolt support. I downloaded kernel 3.16.7, rebuilt it with enabled in the kernel thunderbolt driver, but the copy is still the same low. I downloaded the kernel 3.17.3 collected it so that the thunderbolt driver was module, but the copy remained low as to command insmod .../thunderbolt.ko, and after it.
Here I am sad and decided to turn to you for advice and help, I can provide screenshots, outs of dmesg, lsmod for your request.
Please, help to speed up copying in new kernels.

Technical description:
MacBook Air Model A1370 (googling as: Apple MacBook Air "Core i7" 1.8 11" (Mid-2011))
Disk A: Lacie Little Big Disk with Samsung HN-M101MBB 1 TB
Disk B: Lacie Little Big Disk with OCZ Vertex 3
Disk C: Seagate thunderbolt Adapter from STCB3000400 with OCZ Vertex 3
Disk D: Seagate thunderbolt Adapter from STCB3000400 with Samsung HN-M101MBB 1 TB

using copy cammand: dd if=/dev/sda(internal Mac Book disk) of=/mnt/sdb1/test.dd bs=4M

Test bench 1. Bootable distro based on Debian whezzy 7.2 stable from October 12, 2013, kernel 3.2.0.4
1.1 Disk A (ext2). Stable copying speed = 81,4 MB/s.
1.2 Disk B (ext2). Stable copying speed = 196 MB/s. !!!!!
1.3 Disk C (ext2). Stable copying speed = 199 MB/s.
1.4 Disk D (ext2). Stable copying speed = 87 MB/s.

Test bench 2. Bootable distro based on Debian jessie from November 17, 2014, kernel 3.16.7 + thunderbolt driver compiled in.
2.1 Disk A (ext2). Stable copying speed = 94 MB/s.
2.2 Disk B (ext2). Stable copying speed = 150 MB/s. !!!!!!

Test bench 3. Bootable distro based on Debian jessie from November 17, 2014, kernel 3.17.3 + thunderbolt driver compiled as module.
3.1 Disk A (ext2). Stable copying speed = 97 MB/s.
3.2 Disk B (ext2). Stable copying speed = 151 MB/s.
3.3 Disk C (ext2). Stable copying speed = 156 MB/s. !!!!!
3.4 Disk D (ext2). Stable copying speed = 108 MB/s.

after and before insmod .../thunderbolt.ko the same results.