Re: PCIe SiI 3132 2xeSATA vs JMB393 6 PM

Hello.
I have followed this up with Addonics. They sell the CPR5SA,
essentially the same as Lian Li EX-503 but with Addonics nice support.
(not sure about firmware differences though).
Addonics confirms NCQ should be available when configured as JBOD or
pass through, but no NCQ for RAID5

Regards,
Sebastian.

--

I've decided that the stuff falling through the cracks
is confetti and I'm having a party!”