New driver mtipx2xx submission

Hi All,

This is my first post/submission to Linux Kernel. Please bear with any
mistakes and give an opportunity to learn/correct.

We have written a new block driver for our AHCI based PCIe SSDs. The
main objective of our product is providing high performance. Traffic
through OS storage stack is not to able fully utilize the device's
capabilty. To improve the traffic to the device and hence
showcase/utilize the device's capability, we have come up with this new
block driver. This driver includes
	* utilize device's increased queue depth
	* workaround for hardware errata

We want to get this driver into kernel tree to support the device out of
the box. Attached this driver as a patch for latest kernel. We would
like to get your comments, and also open for discussion.

Thanks & Regards,
Asai Thambi