Re: Intermittent SATA link down SStatus 0

I applied your patch to the 2.6.34 kernel, and on my very first reboot had
a drive missing. What information do you want? Just /var/log/messages?

I don't want to keep rebooting forever. Was this patch supposed to fix the
problem, or just give you information to debug? Is the problem even known?

Regards, Paul