Re: timeout problems on onboard SATA 6.0 controller on Asus P7H57D-V EVO

I have an 850W PSU...and I have my drives split across rails. My drives
are raided and the problem I have is that on boot, about 25-45% of the
time one drive will be missing, so I have to reboot again, hoping that it
appears and rebuild my RAID.  It's quite annoying.  I don't think it's a
montherboard issue since the Windows drive never seems to be missing when
Windows boots....   ....   ....    P