Re: Marvell 7042 has some problem on Marvell 6281(kirkwood) platform (Resent)

Hi,
looks to me something wrong happened in PCIe link level, and any
register read ends up with 0xFFFFFFFF. can you please use devmem2 tool
and read any register (e.g. 0x22000) of the device?

also, can you test any other PCIe device?

does this issue happens when using the Marvell BSP 4.2.2?
saeed