[Affected devices] Frequent head unload under Linux

As asked in this page:
http://ata.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Known_issues
I report you of two notebook with this issue.

Unfortunately I haven't access to these notebooks anymore (I installed Linux in an install party) so I cannot attach the output of the several commands.

Both of them did very frequent unloads, for sure more than 5 per minute, but maybe even more. So that's more than 180 per hour!

The notebook were very different, the first was a 5 years old HP Compaq NX 9005 with a 30GB drive:
http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/11602_na/11602_na.HTML#Storage
Probably the drive was a Hitachi model:
http://www.itreviews.co.uk/hardware/h504.htm

The other one was a brand new HP Compaq F760EL with a 120GB drive, but I didn't managed to know which kind of drive it's using...

Sorry for the incomplete informations provided, hope it's better than nothing.

Bye,
Diego