Re: [libata/sata_sil] Error on startup

Thanks for the tip Sergei. The timeout in question lasts several
seconds and is unrecoverable, finishing with a bus error. I could be
looking at a hardware problem, but I have tried different drives,
cables and I even see it on different units.

And most of the times everything works fine.

Regards,
Alex