Re: libata bridge limits

The current patch  to implement libata-sysfs floating in the mailing
list is read-only.
For write we must currently go through SCSI midlayer ioctls and use
sat. To send commands directly within libata[-sysfs] - for instance
writing SControl register of a SATA PM - I need to either implement a
queue mechanism over ata_exec_internal() or schedule eh and piggy back
on it.

Once implemented, we could definitely use it in conjunction with udev
to tune ATA devices.

Gwendal.