Re: Issue with AHCI driver

Thank you for your response, Tejun.  We have figured some things out since I first e-mailed.  We have been using IOMeter running on a remote Windows system which connects to a Dynamo module running on the Linux target.  The Dynamo module uses a file open command with an O_DIRECT flag to minimize the effects of caching.  Unfortunately, this causes the IO to be totally synchronous which is kinda bad for this type of benchmarking.

I have another question for you.  Where can I find information on how to get the AHCI driver to recognize our new AHCI controller?

Thank you!
Bob