Question about "Disk might not be spun down properly"

Hello,

Recently I noticed that I have been getting the following message
everytime I shutdown my PC.

"DISK MIGHT NOT BE SPUN DOWN PROPERLY. UPDATE SHUTDOWN UTILITY"

I have also checked your website at http://linux-ata.org/shutdown.html.

I just recently reinstalled Linux (Debian Etch), and noticed that I have
been getting this problem, currently I am using kernel 2.6.22.2. I must
say that I am pretty new to this issue and currently can't seem to figure
out how to resolve this. I do see a warning during shutdown and am also
using a new kernel.

Could you please tell me where I need to look in order to be able to find
a solution for this issue. I can't seem to figure out where to look for
the log file where this warning is stated, all I see now is a quick
message just before my PC is shutdown.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vahid

-