Re: how to handle pata_via when controller not in fully-pci-native mode (two irqs?)

I'm a litle confused here.

Page 10 (4.2.1) so I just mask off bit 0 and bit 2 of the class prog-if byte and set
it to "compatible" mode which will basically mean PCI mapped registers and
two IRQs? This corresponds with the table on Page 7 (4.2.1.1)..

Checked the Pegasos IDE class code and in the firmware it's set to 0x1018F so, I
would assume the correct value is 0x1018A (knocking out the "native mode").

Okay! Great. This looks easy. Just gotta decode PCI addresses in Forth now..

--
Matt Sealey <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Genesi, Manager, Developer Relations

-