Re: [RFT] hpt366: reset DMA state machine on timeouts

> > Turn off UDMA and you turn off cable side error protection, so if your
> > error is caused by noise you just did the electronic version of a long
> > walk off a short pier.
>
> Right. Yes. Clearly, I must be debugging with half a brain, here.

Half a brain each so together we can manage ;)

I've had a look at your other traces and while I don't yet know why the
first DMA timed out with the libata driver the rest of the sequence looks
like the same hang as with the old driver. I'll propogate Sergei's fix
across at some point.

Thanks
Alan
-