Re: libata interface fatal error

Hi,

Data integrity wise there should be no problem but your error rate is
pretty high and eventually will make libata turn off NCQ and/or speed
down PHY speed.

switching ports is not easy. Both on-board SATA controllers are being used, and the error seems to occur on all ports.

Yeap, your data is safe.  With timeouts, data transfer speed can be much
lower tho.  It definitely seems something is wrong with your hardware setup.

I will try to use another test disk. Right now we use different models of Western Digital "RAID edition".

Any other debug information I could gather?

Florian
-