Hardware to give away (pickup in Bavaria/Germany)

Hi!

We have four fine Itanium2 machines build by HP that we do no longer use. The machines look almost as new and are fully functional. Up to now they ran HP-UX 11.31.

The machines are:
Two rx3600 with one dual-core Itanium2 and about 32GB RAM, two 1Gb NICs, dual-port FC HBA (4Gb)
Two rx6600 with two dual-core Itanium2 and about 40GB RAM, four 1Gb NICs, two single port FC HBA (4Gb)
All machines have iLO3 (management processor) and a raid controller (2.5" SAS disks). Possibly you'l receive the machines without disks.
There's also a rack mount kit for every machine.

Only developers are welcome, not people who sales parts of it. We give them away for free, you only would have to arrange transport (pickup).

If you are interested, quickly get in contact with me (this year!). I'm not subscribed to the list.

Regards,
Ulrich Windl