Re: [Patch 0/3] Modify how per_cpu allocations are done. -V8

Tony,

Can you give me some direction on this?  I think the first two patches
are probably in the ball park of what we should take.  The third (MCA
stack allocations) should probably be dropped.  I would like to get one
final (hopefully) set out before the merge window opens.

Thanks,
Robin