RE: [kvm-ia64-devel] kvm-ia64.git is created on master.kernel.org!

Akio Takebe wrote:
> Hi, Xiantao
>
>> We have created kvm-ia64.git on master.kernel.org for open
>> development, and the latest source is also included in this
>> repository. So you can clone  and make  contributions to it now.
>> Cheers!!
>> In this repository, I created the branch kvm-ia64-mc4 to hold the
>> patchset.  Now, the whole community had better work on the branch
>> together for reviewing code, doing cleanup, and adding the new
>> features. If you have any contribution or questions, please feel
>> free to submit to the kvm-ia64 mailing
>> list(https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/kvm-ia64-devel).
> Wow, greate!
> Can we use the same userspace tree as x86?

Yes, but seems it is broken for ia64 side due to latest merge with qemu
upstream.

> Are save/restore already available?

It needs userspace patch. I enabled save&restore without log dirty
mechanism, but it breaks after adding log dirty.  So need more debug
effort on it.

Xiantao