Re: [RFC patch] use thread.on_ustack to determine if on user stack

I'm __not__ quite sure, in this case, by reading source code, the code
path for the problem would be:
user_stack check <- fsys_mode check < - do_notify_resume_user
<-notify_resume_user <--
(pUStk) br.call.spnt.many rp=notify_resume_user  (ia64_leave_kernel)

So on this code path, if fsys_mode is invoked, the pUStk should be TRUE.
if pUStk == thread.on_ustack, then thread.on_ustack should be TRUE too.
So my problem is I don't know if it is  true that pUStk ==
thread.on_ustack in fsys mode. And I didn't locate the code that the
thread.on_ustack is cleared to 0 during fsys mode.
So please help.

Thanks,
Luming

-