Re: Inquiry about brl statement

As I remember it, a taken branch acts as a stop whereas a non-taken
branch doesn't (so if no explicit stop bit is following a branch, then
it must be OK for the entire group to be executed in parallel).  I
suppose it's possible the definition changed or that my (admittedly
bad) memory is playing tricks on me. ;-)

 --david