Re: [patch 0/5] ia64 memory attribute fixes

On Wednesday 21 March 2007 16:16, Bjorn Helgaas wrote:
> This series fixes a few memory mapping issues on ia64.  Outline:
>
>   1  rename ioremap variables to match i386 (no functional change)
>   2  use page table mappings in ioremap to avoid unsupported attributes
>   3  allow WB mmap of /sys/.../legacy_mem
>   4  fail mmaps that span areas with incompatible attributes
>   5  update documentation & add tests
>
> These are independent except that 2 depends on 1.

Andrew, I should have copied you on this series so you could put
it in -mm (assuming you think it looks reasonable).

Tony plans to apply the series after 2.6.21 pops, but it'd be
nice to get a little runtime before then.

Should I forward the series to you, or do you have copies?

Bjorn
-