Re: IA64 simulator !

Hello,

On Wed, Nov 08, 2006 at 11:15:43AM +0530, sudhnesh adapawar wrote:
> Hey all !
>            I have ski simulator for ia64 ! I installed this on
> i386/i686 architecture ! In order to simulate ia64 archi on ia32 archi
> we need to create cross compilation environment and complete cross
> compilation !

Are you trying to cross-compile just the Linux kernel or also user level
applications?

>            Now,is there any options to avoid this cross compilation
> process and dirrectly install linux os for the ia64 simulator? Is
> there any ISO image?

No, this is not supported.

In case you are trying to test user level applications on IA-64, I would
like to point out that HP offers a way to test your applications on a bunch
of different HW and OSes. This service is available (for free) at the following
site:
	http://www.testdrive.hp.com/

--
-Stephane