Re: [patch] MCA recovery: Montecito support

Russ Anderson wrote:
I reworked that routine to look at all the valid cache target identifiers
and use the one with the lowest cache level. I've opened a Quad issue to get clarification from Intel as to which target identifier triggered the MCA if there are multiple cache checks with valid target identifiers.
This patch also leaves mca.c unchanged.  I'll treat that as a seperate
patch if needed.

Looks good.

But I have one more question (for intel possibly):
- If identifiers in cache_check and bus_check are different,
  the cache's always takes priority and the bus's will be ignored.
  Are there any opposite case, such as a case of error log that have
  corrected cache_checks with ignorable identifiers and an uncorrected
  bus_check with significant identifier?

I guess if both are significant it would be separated double MCA,
or should be reset by SAL/platform.

Thanks,
H.Seto

-