Re: [RFC 1/2] Xen/ia64 modified files

On Tue, 2006-06-06 at 05:15 -0400, Jes Sorensen wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> A few comments:

Hi Jes,

   Thanks for the thorough review.  There is definitely still much to be
cleaned up before we think about including this.  Incorporating changes
into a Xen machvec is certainly on my wish list.  Some of the CONFIG_XEN
demarcations in the code are to make it easier for us to rebase the code
as we track upstream.  I hope to get rid of a lot of those as we
incorporate things like a better is_running_on_xen() check.  Thanks
again for you comments, we'll start incorporating them.

	Alex
--
Alex Williamson                             HP Open Source & Linux Org.

-