Re: [patch] option to quite unaligned trap warnings

Jes> Hi, This patch is an attempt to find a good compromise to the
Jes> somewhat contentious issue of the unaligned usertrap warnings.

>> I haven't seen any negative reactions to this one yet and it's been
>> a week so far. Tony any chance you would apply it to your tree?

Tony> Yes, though I might trim the printk() message back a bit, it
Tony> seems a bit[1] over the top.  How about just:

Hi Tony,

I didn't see this one go in yet. Were you waiting for me to do an
updated patch?

Admittedly it's something I'd like to see go into 2.6.16.

Cheers,
Jes
-
: send the line "unsubscribe linux-ia64" in