RE: Export cpu cache info by sysfs

We definitely should follow manual. Most chapters of the manual say the cache level from 1,
but the detailed explanation of pal call PAL_CACHE_INFO is from 0. I will change it to start from 1.

>>2) type
>>For a combined cache x86 uses the string "Unified", you use
>>"Data/Instruction" ... again which is better?
"Unified" is better which also matches ia64 manual. I will change it to Unified.

Besides, I will delete attribute stride and CONFIG_SYSFS to simplify the patch again.

Thanks.

-
: send the line "unsubscribe linux-ia64" in