Add I2C statistics (bus error, NACK counts, etc) as sysfs attributes

Hello, linux-i2c mailing list,

We would like to know your comments on exporting I2C statistics
including bus error count and NACK counts as sysfs attributes,
similarly to [1].

We have been using the error counters exported to the debugfs by I2C
bus drivers such as [2]. It might so happen that when other types of
I2C bus drivers start to export those counters to debugfs, they might
use different naming schemes so that that the daemon collecting I2C
counters on a large number of machines would need to parse those
counters using different ways for different bus drivers.
We think it might be good to have a more stable way and naming scheme
for the different bus drivers to report those error counts, perhaps a
fields in i2c_adapter that are exported as sysfs attributes?

Please let us know if there are any problems in this plan.

Thanks!

[1]: https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-bus-pci-devices-aer_stats
[2]: https://elixir.bootlin.com/linux/v5.14.8/source/drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-npcm7xx.c#L1540