i2c-tools 4.2 is coming

Hi all,

Almost 2 years since i2c-tools 4.1 was released, I think it's about
time to schedule a new release. I have committed all the pending fixes
and improvements, so except for updating the CHANGES file, I believe we
are good to go.

Until the release, ideally next week, I will only accept bug fixes and
documentation updates. Until then, please give it some testing if you
can, so that any problem if found before the release rather than after.

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare
SUSE L3 Support