Re: Two separate i2c transfers

Hi Krzysztof,

On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 02:41:17PM +0200, Adamski, Krzysztof (Nokia - PL/Wrocław) wrote:

Adding Peter as the mux maintainer to CC.

> I have a problem that I think cannot be currently easily addressed by I2C framework in the kernel and I'm seeking for an
> advice on how to approach this. I have an I2C device that can be accessed from two I2C masters connected to I2C bus
> master selector channels. Both masters must do such a sequence before performing long operation:

I need a diagram of that setup. What is the BMS? A chip? Some software?
Can you draw a graph and give names of chips etc...?

And, of course, why on earth do you need to access the same chip from
two masters within one Linux? :) (That's how I understood it)

Regards,

   Wolfram