Re: npcm-I2c driver

On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 2:29 AM Tali Perry <tali.perry1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just a reminder,
> please take a look at this patch.
> This patch is a new driver for npcm-i2c.
> The patch has been waiting patiently for several months now...

Observation as a bystander: I looked at this and my first reaction was
that it looked like Wolfram was waiting on a response from you. I just
looked at this again now and realized that you had responded to
Wolfram with a question.

What you want would probably be more obvious if you sent a ping email
responding to the original email makes it easier for reviewers to
respond to your email rather than have to look it up in their inbox.

Also, please don't top post.