Re: [PULL REQUEST] i2c-mux for 4.19-rc1

On 2018-08-04 23:09, Wolfram Sang wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
>> Just the one cleanup patch left for me this cycle, all other i2c-mux
>> work that I'm aware of went in by other means due to interactions with
>> more important trees. Crap, it's hard to write a summary of so little,
>> here's my attempt:
>
> :)
>
>> Simplify the probe function of the pca954x driver.
>
> Thanks, pulled!
>
> Could you update the status of the patches assigned to you in patchwork,
> too? That would be great. Thanks!

Ok, I updated one patch, for three patches I'm waiting for tags and plan
to resend during the next cycle, and for the remaining three I have tags but
would like to have some test results from someone with a pca9641 but there
are no real good status for that in the list. In the end I think I'll pick
the first two in that last series for the next cycle even without testing
because they are good on their own and not really related to the pca9641...

BTW, I occasionally mark superseded patches as such, even though they are
not related to i2c-mux. I hope that's ok? Or do you want me to just leave
it for you?

Cheers,
Peter