I2C writes with interrupts disabled

Hi All,

I am looking at the poweroff scenario. At least on ARM based SoCs i see
that machine_power_off first disables the local interrupts and then
shuts off the secondary cores with smp_send_stop.

After this happens we try to shutdown the PMIC that interact over I2C.
I2C writes will need I2C interrupts to be enabled but in an interrupt
disabled context if shutting PMIC is the last thing in the sequence
which needs I2C writes is there an already existing solution to this
scenario? Any pointers would help.

Thanks,
Keerthy