Re: i2c slave support für i.mx6

Hi,

I'm just going to rewrite your rcar driver for the i.mx6 processor.

thanks to your comments in the rcar driver, I understand the function
of each register. But I'd like a manual of this board. Where is
accurately entered into the individual registers.
The product spectrum from Renesas is very large and actually very
confusing for me.
Had someone for me a manual by the individual registers are explained.
So that I can understand the rcar driver better.

thanks