i2c devices and regulators

G'day All,

Please direct me to the appropriate message list if this is the wrong place.

Is there a generic way to apply a regulator dependencies on an i2c device via the device tree.

Situation is with our hardware a number of slave i2c devices attached via one of the following example:
- eg. TCA6408 GPIO with Vccp on separate regulator to i2c bus Vcci.
  These device hold reset until Vccp reaches threshold.
- I2c isolators eg. ADUM1250 isolator that requires power one both
  sides before communication starts.

Is there a generic mechanism to apply a regulator supply to a i2c device? Or should this be part of the individual device driver?

Similar situation occur with i2c multiplexers. It may be required to power up a slave side regulator before switch to a but that is currently isolated.

Or is there a better method of controlling these dependencies that I've missed?

--
Regards
Phil Reid